Monday, January 21, 2002

today is weird......i'm actually very tired.....and i manage to hang out will now....what a day.......

bought the dashboard confessionals, the places you have come to the fear the most album........it didn't last long in the CD player.......for i have myself, joe, yc and ken in the car......ken and yc were just talking their way through as me and ken were just too emo to continue listening to the tracks.......stop the CD � way through screaming infidelities.....

we went to alot of places today around town......ended up joe, judy and myself having dinner at toa payoh........then went to novena......i bought a notebook, 2 photo frames (all furry furry one......) and a big mug.
went to the ywan base to hang out after which we can't find anywhere to go to.......then i have to meet sham......and he said that my mug reminds him of "Friends".......gee.....

anyway, Dee called again today......that ends the emo in me for the day......she made my day......i'm so in love with her......but wouldn't be able to see her till Feb the 8th.......i love you dee!!!

No comments: