Thursday, March 21, 2002

looks like i'm gonna stay awake from now on......
it's 6am, and i dunno what to do, maybe i should just meditate. I think basically, i'm worried about a couple of things that cost me to wake up just like that.

recently, a friend came for help, and till now, i wonder what he's doing now, probably haven slept yet, wonder what's going through his mind. somehow it brought me back to what i was thinking about when i was in hospital, defenceless, sick and infact, i dunno if when i close my eyes, would i open my eyes and see heaven and God?? or even hell.......and suffer for eternity......

.............


i think i'll spend some time praying for him and myself.

anyway, let's get back here, skyturnsgray will be jamming again tomorrow night. going to start writing and getting serious about this new band that joe (anaconda), marcus (chocolate tiger), shawn (marcus friend), milton (blyss) and myself are trying to work out. our first jam was fun and i think tomorrow should be the same as well.
there's another project with marcus(chocolate tiger), farizwan (dyfectra / marchtwelve), dewi (marchtwelve) and Khalil (dyfectra) named "till he leaves" but also only jammed once and this week, couldn't find time to jam.

Sonic Edge band was just doing some tracking in Mastering Suite and we were so drained after the past few days, of just staying in the studio from morning till late evening. we practically stayed in the studio for more than 12 hours on monday just tracking milton and wen........and some guitar and bass parts. this sunday, My Sqaured Circle are going into the same studio and we are going to figure out 2 songs, and i don't know if I'll be too tired to do some mixing the following day......
and i keep forgeting that i'll be playing in the worship band this coming weekend.........and i need some time with Dee......she seems so abandoned by my schedule.....by any chance that you may not know, Dee and I signed up for PMC (pre-marital counselling) but we haven have any big plans yet......but i'm happy......

i think that's it for now.......

No comments: