Wednesday, March 27, 2002

someone told me on sunday morning just before church service, after earsdropping onto my conversation with another, that I should never get a Daewoo....... and this thing bothers me till now......with the kinda situation i'm in......i really shouldn't be bothered by it......well.....the fact that i'm still, maybe it has something i have to work on.....

it was fruitful today at the studios, got glenn's tracks down, and i'm left with David's... shouldn't be too difficult.....and i'll be playing a xylophone for 2 of the songs...should be fun.....

we were taking photos of ourselves for thethreeletter.com.then sham and i got asked to pose for some shots by dewi.....never felt so poseur in my life....."Tonight is a good night for photos, can you guys stand by the road".......

so many things......can't concentrate at times.....i owe so many things to so many ppl......but i'm still looking forward to do something of my own.......it's coming up soon i think.......

laterz

No comments: