Friday, June 07, 2002

so exciting


something great happened today.....and it's so exciting........hahaha
anyway, i have to wake up like at 6am......and i'm still here.....like.......even can update my blog......haha

just dumped some pedro the lion MP3s into MD for the trip tomorrow......woohoo.....i hope everything's in place......i've got another MD with an assorted mix of songs that are frequently listened to back in those days of my wonderful Starlet. i made it for the previous KL trip but left it at home.....took a brandston MD instead......what a screw up.....haha......but now it's safe in my bag.....so i'm sure i'll know it's gonna be there when i get on the bus tomorrow. it's gonna be some 6 hours ride, think i'll have to sleep in the bus.....and also, there's so much merch to bring......i finally get to use my Kathmandu bag i bought from NZ early this year. hur hur......
dun ask me how much it cost me......but i like it.....

hmmnn....some of my friends ain't going through a great time during these days.......and i can only sit and watch.......and pray......

good night......dun sleep too late.........

yeah you......


ps : i love dee.....so exciting.......



No comments: