Tuesday, June 04, 2002

what a day



woke up at about 7:45am this morning, still dreamy, i went to wash up......and went back to bed. Almost totally forgotten that there's recording today. was still telling Dee that i'm gonna cut my hair today. HA! anyway, woke up at around noon and found out that my drummer Wen has been sms-ing me asking me when to meet. hehe...got another sms from Sham asking me to go collect something "exciting" he had got me. So, i sped off to his office when he past me a "magazine pages"-wrapped present......woohoo.........Pedro The Lion latest release...Control......wow, didn't know how to react for awhile. hahaha , Thank You so much Sham!
soon, i have to speed off to the studios, but couldn't take it, stop half-way, slot my new CD into the 10 CD changer......and the new driving sound of PTL......woohoo......I like........better recording then the previous ones.....must say, can hear bits of old skool guitar tones on it. I really enjoyed the CD......
recording was usual, everyone pop in around 2......there we, jon hems, jon chan, wen,glenn and myself.......4 hours of tracking about 3 drum tracks.....not too bad.....just getting things rite.......then the most funniest thing is, glenn never need to be there.....he did nothing.....hehe
met Dee for dinner, then went to CK Tang to do some shopping for her mum, then we went to meet up with the rest of the organisers for the coming Screamfeeder (an aussie band) Concert. yeah...isn't that exciting.....and guess what.....i wun be able to attend it......wow......and the meeting suppose to be at 9pm......and i tot i'm going to be late.....reached there at 9:30pm......and i'm the first one THERE!!!!!!!!!!!! how unexciting the meeting. *sigh*.......anyway, the gig details will be out soon......


No comments: