Friday, September 13, 2002

don't i just feel like screaming


hai... but i sound like a chicken being slaughtered when i do really scream...








..............


guess i just need to.........

having 2nd thoughts about my trip tho....... maybe just go to one place rather than both..... i need to pray........
finally, got myself an appointment to see my doc..... missed an appointment early this year, and this is the thing with hospitals, the doctors don't talk much, the nurse refuse to talk, and when u miss an appointment, they don't call to check wat's wrong...... i always wonder if they even bother if their patients passed away..... well, guess it's also my own responsibility to take care of myself, and that's what i didn't do, how much have i sinned?

still i need to scream........

No comments: