Sunday, October 27, 2002

it's midnight


well, i enjoyed myself totally tonight. well, just wanna apologise to dex, he's suppose to take over my camera and work, but i was too into it...... hahaha..... sorry pal..... it's just like playing drums to u..... haha
i'm experiencing some emo intensity in my room right now..... yar, so much for repeating all mineral songs in my winamp... haha... u know, it's like a drug thingie..... so dangerous... after this, i'm gonna feel "high" (emo) and then next morning waking up lousy......hahaha......

well, i just got an email alert! it's Da Boss!?! 40 mins after midnight....... sheesh..... do u mind? i'm blogging right now!! hur hur hur

anyway, how's everyone doing??? everyone's like into this shopping spree..... buy vinyls, CDs, drums machine.....guitar lar, bags (including me) gadgets la..... all the way to condoms..... hah! ridiculous.....

as for now....... i need u.......
as for now....... i need u............

No comments: