Monday, October 07, 2002

the wedding


ok, so happy for derek and caroline.... gave an ang pao packet..... some last minute job, just to bless them..... as dee scribbles down a show note on the packet saying "we are happy coz you are happy"...... hah! abit no afford.
the wedding went well, so did my sleep later on.... i reached home, knocked out till 8pm. missed the 2 shows, kinda like good time resting. my room is still in a mess. sorting out my vinyls, YAY!, everything is everywhere. somehow by saying that, it reminds me of a song..... gee..... ok, no way, not going there.....
anyway, that was yesterday...

today, after church, we (speed camera ahead) had some awesome time of jamming....we came out with a new song. somewhat, screamo, just like how joe and marcus put it, how did we ever got there, well, guess it's by accident. but kinda like it. quite irritating. tried out my new tele..... woohoo! awesome tone..... totally irritating and disgustingly thin..... but nice.... cuts thru everything. hah!

anyway, i can't open my eyes anymore..... so, probably i'll blog later.....
oh yar... just uploaded some pictures..... go to the memories page to view them.....



No comments: