Sunday, November 24, 2002

better nate than never


yeah, nathan is somehow sleeping in the living room right now..... hah! we have a great time just talking..... i'm so tired.

dee, her brother, her brother's gf, ruth, my parents and I went to several flats today..... spotted another flat at Farrer Road.....i think it's called Queens or something... there's where my ex-mullet audio expert pal(hahaha, he's gonna kill me) stays... cool 4 roomer..... quite affordable... no need for much renovation... can move in at anytime, but come to think about it... dee and I are just going to tie the knot late next year. maybe i can stay there first....!!!! hahahaha

well, have some photos for the places we visited...... here u go



All the above are the flat at farrer.......



yeaps, the good old tiong bahru walk ups......

tata~

oh yar, saw a lady wearing a BAMONES teeshirt earlier today..... what a rip... BAMONES!! oh my...... hahahaha


No comments: