Saturday, November 02, 2002

THE REAL SCREAM



ar man! Just came home from Zouk and I AM SATISFIED! this is one gig that i can never forget. sitting there earlier today when i heard Concave Scream sound checking, i had this sense of nostalgia crawling up my spine and i'm just controlling my tears...... it's been so long... it's like, they brought me back to those days in Moods, Roomful of blues, youth park, Taka....... aiyoh...... i nearly dropped dead when they played Friction....

i'm just so excited as they are going to play 2 more shows in BayBeats @ esplanade this coming December....... I just so gonna be there and just float........ ARRGGHH!!!!!!!! Angel, i know u would feel the same as well..... :)

anyways, it's been a tiring day...... but i have to post this photo and yeah, I feel so wonderful even tho i'm so tired....... to Shawn, Pann, Victor and Dean..... you guys made my day.........

nite guys.......




No comments: