Sunday, December 15, 2002

what a sunday


think we got the least sun out of a cloudy sunday today..... which was good..... but my day started at 6am...... attending a church service at Novotel Apollo Hotel... followed dee to Cityhall, used my M1 $100 Levi's voucher..... bought dee a long skirt, and got myself a pair of 512...... rare u know, but i thought, after wearing my berms for the past 3 years, it's about time i start wearing more of jeans...... haha
being *wong* the whole day, i think the most paiseh thing happened while at British India, saw a bag, suede leather..... love it alot, went in, took a glance at the price, i saw $49..... wow..... what a steal, got the gal to get me a new one, but to my embarressment and dismay, the cashier asked me for $149...... aiyoh.... my smile became fake suddenly..... haha, i guess i'm not prepared..... but at this point of time, i might go back and get it..... but then again, still, it's so mahloo......
went to the gig at fort canning with sham and anne, got kinda bored, decided to lepak at the back near the stairs, got myself and dee some beer, and just enjoyed the noisy afternoon away..... blah blah blah.....
was at newton for dinner......blah blah......
then we came to chinatown.....

TADA!!!

hahahahahaha

sham totally amazed about where we were.... finger pointing all... hehe


i think we had some really good laffs when the day was about to end, apart from some other places we been to in the earlier parts of the day...... hehehe

ok, tonight i aim to sleep before 1...... ok go......


No comments: