Monday, April 07, 2003

the deep


you'll be a wolf devoured by a lion
cause you look like a lamb but baptized in fire
fearing yet hoping the best has swallowed you
asleep once again.

I should go to sleep
i fear i'm running out of time,

sometimes i feel i should sever my limbs
so i could never crawl home back home to you
waiting and watching to see if you''ll follow me
to my grave.

I should go to sleep
i fear i'm running out of time

time waits for no one.....
time waits for no one......

i might not wake up next to you
excuses, excuses excuses excuses
make excuses for eating your young
let's lick the wounds and find out where we came from
when copperas has faded I hope you'll still be by my side

this is not dystrophy but desire,
desire for comfort in the dark
call me a mockinbird
call me a mokingbird
and it's done.

- furtherseemsforever

No comments: