Friday, May 30, 2003

hah! irritating!


i never forget you, you forget me......
even my name u say wrongly......

emo enuff?
hahaha!


i think all the kitties on the streets are just so traumatised. i was walking along *undisclosed location* and I thanked God... i can see a dozen of them...... but i was quite intimidated. 24 watchful eyes. staring at me. ready to strike! i hope they are not ninja trained. well, probably not, they didn't strike anytime, neither did they never think twice. well, i was even approached by an auntie who's walking her dog... she asked me, u came to catch them is it? i replied with a smile: ermmm, i came to capture them into this small box i'm holding..... my lomo.. hur hur hur...... anyways, i didn't get a good shot. i can't even get like any closer to anyone of this cats then 2 meters.....

works been quite hectic. or maybe my body's been getting weaker. my gum situation didn't really help at all..... i need strenght!

and i need to sing......
"could you help? could you help? he needs help to dream........"

No comments: