Monday, June 02, 2003

burp


what's there to be so angry about? somehow that reminds me of American History X.....

anyway, woke up earlier.. feeling a little shaky... had a weird dream..... had maggi noodles for breakfast.. took a look at the hit counter on my blog... wow... the figures sorta blew me away.. but i still get the same old feeling of rejection. hah! well, i'm not pleasing anyone here..... I've got better things to do. actually i should care less or what other's think. so much so i should be doing just that, i'm also eager to find out individual's veiws on rights... somehow, for some that i've come to know, remains naive and somewhat sounds like small talks by little children, in the lines of "I don't friend you"..... or sometimes, i have to really lower myself to come to think like how they do, before i place a judgemental thought on them... but that's so waste of time... got better things to do......

it hasn't been too encouraging at all, upon looking bad the past 2 years, it hasn't been encouraging..... i receive packages thru the years, alot filled with hope and some came with a note saying "before you judge us, listen to our CD first"...... at a glance of that, what came up to my mind was, i've been greatly mis-judged. just like some how i feel that everyone is telling me i shouldn't be doing what i'm doing... or even some wonder what i do? but not that i was never proud of it, but i guess to a certain degree it's healthy so far..... just that i dun really like to talk about it... nothing to boast about.

listening to : nothing.....




No comments: