Sunday, October 05, 2003

it's still raining


i don't know how you are feeling right now, but i'm just trying my best to just get some of my sites on track. and also trying to work out the plainsunset album launch. and also getting ready for my wedding. just wondering when did October sneeked in just like that...... shiv, it's like closing in so fast.......

anyways, the thing apart from my wedding that i can't wait for is my honeymoon... dee and i will be heading to london, madrid and barcelona. woohoo! this is the first time in my life that i'll be heading off to Europe. can't wait... just simply can't wait..... the only thing i fear is...... hmmnn..... ok, i dun wanna talk sensitive topics here... arr..... dee and I are just going to have so much fun...... then beyond that, we are going to spend our first christmas together...... arr..... i'm so blessed...

eeks..... think i better head off to bed... seeya



No comments: