Sunday, November 30, 2003

ermm..... rescue me


my mum wound up her 20 over years hawker bizness today. 20 over years..... that's a long time, i can still remember those times, when i followed her to the stall to help her..... and today..... it's finally over..... Welcome to a brand new life mummy! hehe..... she's gonna start bumming from next week onwards..... hah!
well, yeah, was on my way to marsiling today (that's where her stall is)..... my car decided to breakdown in the middle of nowhere. left dee, myself and ken stranded like inbetween the yio chu kang exit and the yishun exit...... super bummer...... ended the rest of the day walking, taking mrt and taking bus.
got caught in the rain somemore......

kudos to the sky in euphoria boys...... great set tonight......

oh yar, and also hope that my 6 rolls from my lomo, 3 rolls of black and white and 3 rolls of slides and 3 rolls of 120 holga shots...... turns out well..... and just finished 2 more rolls..... so total about 17 rolls all and all....... ok, so full of myself...... hah! :P
thus, be patient...... next weekend...... will be showtime! hur hur.........
and also........ i want to see my wedding holga shots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments: