Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas....



it's been quite hectic the past few days. both my darlings were involved with our church's christmas production and jodee's been working hard. I on the other hand am trying to juggle between them and work. been quite hard updating. can be frustrating at times as I spend very little time with them. But I'm glad somehow, especially becoming a christian for 4 years, Christmas seems to be more and more real to me.... and yes, it's about Jesus and nothing to do with that santa....

Next year's gonna be a challenging one for many I've met, and looks like I'm not the only one feeling it. well.... life still goes on, challenging or not, all i can say is... thank you very nice for a fun year and yeah... here's wishing all you guys a Blessed Christmas!

Joy to the world........

No comments: