Friday, October 28, 2005

....and hopefully write something

i haven't been sharing much about what's been going on...
well, at least i came to realise it somehow. probably after going thru other blogs. !
anyways, time really flies... i remember i promise to shoot more photos, but i guess i'm too overwhelmed with other things in my life. I've been learning so much, reading alot more (hah!), and getting my hands dirty, working things out, doing things I've never done before, taking more challenges. anyways, the road is long.... (then i remember a song), but not going to go there.
but at the end of it all, I can only see a plain me. removing everything, my work, the band, the noise, the work, (oh, i mentioned that already, ar well). just me.. yeah, was just reminded of this when i spoke of this to a friend over lunch yesterday.
I can't say i've achieve a whole lot, but yeah, having been doing so much in just 4 to 5 years, i take a look back, if i didn't have a purpose, it would be hard to just cope with "plain me".... (sounds like plain mee (noodles), haha!)
for now, i believe my life would be ever changing, but far more important, everlasting! i'm so glad with what i'm doing right now, not only the job, but more so with working things out with myself, i'm so looking forward to the years to come.
and also not forgetting about deanna and jodee, whom i loved so much.... and also God, who love me more.
what made me say all this, well, simple, it's just based on someone believing in me, and out of that, i can be that someone to someone else...
i'm just so glad.....

No comments: