Monday, July 15, 2002

SPLASH!


yeap! it is a swimming day today..... many many things happened today....... not to mention that i waited for sham, anne, wan and dewi for an hour at the MRT station...... trademark....hahaha
this time, apart from the 4 couples......heh......we had mansor the astronaut joining us, but he was only here for the ping pong sessions.....hur hur.....screw-ru the ball.......

many things had happened since the older days, things that no one can explain, and no one can understand...... but i do know that God understands...... just like how in the pedro the lion song goes
Dad, i broke my promise to you
You're wondering where i've been
Thought i knew what i was doing
I was wrong again.....

I understand son,
I understand son.....
I understand.......

The Bells - Pedro the lion

ok, i'll be uploading some pictures soon.....pictures taken by dewi......

i really pray that we don't get lost anymore...


No comments: