Saturday, July 13, 2002

WORLDDJ.COM



my first DJ photo shootout assignment...so exciting......

last night was Juice's DJ Quest. my friend DJ Genshi is one of the contestant, sorry pal, couldn't stay on to find out the results...

anyway.....click

HERE
to view the photos......

since this are for an assignment, it's sorta copyrighted, and not to be used on any of your blogs......i'll be taking the photos down when my "clients" has downloaded them......photos takes awhile to download.....

and oh yesh, i have a great sleep last night.....with my lights on, windows open, aircon on......i guess i'm too tired last night......hahaha......

and oh yes, would like to credit the fading image thingie to paperdoll, sorta got my way thru her site, and stunt sikit script.......hur hur.....infact, including the no right clicks one......


No comments: